If you are passionate and knowledgeable about technology, connectivity and mobile telecommunications, then Monty Mobile might just have the right vacancy for you!
Build yourself a career in the fastest-growing global industry and seize amazing development and growth opportunities by joining the Monty Mobile team today.
To apply, kindly send us your C.V. and letter of intent to the following e-mail email@example.com, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Attracts new customers and market opportunities.
- Performs market research and analysis.
- Promotes/sells the portfolio of services to increase the market share and provides pre-sales consultancy throughout the sales process, focusing on sales closure.
- Locates potential customers by analyzing market strategies and requirements, and estimates partners' needs and goals, by contacting potential clients and providers and discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Closes new deals by coordinating requirements; develops and negotiates contracts; integrates contract requirements within business operations, legal and finance teams during commercial contracts and credit limit negotiations.
- Close deals in order to obtain long-term commitment, profitable operations, and high success rate.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to better develop the status of newly added clients and providers.
- Works closely with account managers, support and technical teams to ensure sales contracts delivery as per product alignment, technical feasibility, and strategic business benefits.
- Able to strategically plan for long range regional procurement tactics.
- Proposes new ideas for further product development and identifies areas of improvement in the SMS operations based on market and customer feedback to create and implement new solutions.
- Prepares and submits SMS sales activity reports and sales forecasts as requested by the General Manager.
- Updates company database with all prospective customer data.
- Establishing and maintaining market contacts that lead to sales.
- Initiation and follow up of contact to sell, or resolve problems, answer questions, correspondence and/or reports.
- Making regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads and making cold calls on potential customers.
- Establishing long-term ongoing repeat relationships.
- Acting to close deals and finalize contracts.
- Meeting established sales & contact quotas as set by the Sales Manager.
- Staying informed of new products, services and other general information that interests customers and communicating it with the Sales Manager..
- Coordinating with the Sales Manager on possible methods and techniques to improve sales revenue.
- Assisting in developing sales and marketing proposals for customers on company products and services.
- Assisting in maintaining a customer and contact database for further follow up.
- Carrying out other duties and participating in projects as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent experience in ASP.NET Web API
- Excellent understanding of object oriented languages and C#
- Proficient in SQL
- HTML 5, jQuery is a plus!